We're so excited to bring you two full weeks of kids camp this year! Sessions will run from 9:00AM-12:00PM Monday-Friday and almost every day will take place at a different location. What better way to spend a week of the summer?
Every day will be a little bit different. Camp is designed for kids ages 12-16.
Each week of camp is limited to 8 participants per week so sign up today! >>>>
- A board and all the appropriate equipment
- Personal instruction so paddlers will learn proper techniques
- Board and paddle care instruction
- Daily snack/lunch break
- Mini-trips and guided paddles to different destinations
- Destinations vary and are dependent on the weather and winds. Most weeks include trips/paddles to: Essex River Creeks, Conomo Point, Pavilion Beach Gloucester, Chebacco Lake, The Breakwater - Gloucester Harbor, etc.
- A minimum of 1 lifeguard trained instructor per group
The camp dates are:
Session 1: July 17th - July 21st → 9 AM - 12 PM
Session 2: July 31st - August 4th → 9 AM - 12 PM
For everyone's safety, we do ask that each camper is comfortable in and around the water. In the case of inclement weather the Cape Ann SUP crew will have other activities planned.
COST: $350.00/per camper
TO SIGN UP: Click the "book" button above or call the shop at 978-233-1SUP (1787)
Cancellation Policy: We ask that you provide at least one week notice if you are planning to cancel in case there are people on the waiting list. This 'cancellation policy' is in good faith so please, help a brother or sister out and stick to it.
**HEADS UP: Parents and/or legal guardians WILL need to be at sign-in on the first day of camp. This is where we will have you fill out the waivers. If a parent/legal guardian does not sign the waiver, your child will NOT be able to participate. If you would like to sign the waiver ahead of time, please call us. We're happy to accommodate.**