We are so excited to announce that we get to take a group of paddlers, surfers & yogis down to Costa Rica next winter (March 2017). Won't you join us for some sun, sand, surf, yoga and dinner with the world famous surfer, Robert August. Bring your friend, wife, girlfriend, kid or come alone. You definitely won't regret this.
The retreat is designed for YOU. You can make this exactly what you want it to be. Maybe take some time to read a book in a hammock? Maybe surf/SUP every second of every day? Maybe practice yoga daily or run the beach in the mornings? It's totally up to you. We provide the guidance. You make the trip yours.
When: March 11th-17th 2017
Where: Playa Grande, Costa Rica
Rip Jack Inn
- 6-nights/7-days stay at Rip Jack Inn
- Breakfast & Lunch or Dinner daily (2 meals). This gives you flexibility to eat elsewhere if you would like to try other local establishments.
- One yoga class daily in the private yoga shala
- One off-site dinner in Tamarindo with surf legend, Robert August
- Surfboard rental for the week (optional)
- Daily Surf Lessons with Dom (optional)
- Round-trip airport transportation to Liberia International Airport
- 13% Costa Rican Tax
- Time to yourself to relax, unwind and really, do whatever YOU want.
Standard Rooms -
- Standard Single Room (Private) - $1600.00
- Standard Double Room (Shared) - $1475.00
Deluxe Rooms -
- Deluxe Single (Private) - $1900
- Deluxe Double (Shared) - $1775
$500 deposit is required to save your spot! The balance to be paid in full by December 1st 2016.
What is NOT included:
- Airfare to and from Rip Jack, Playa Grande
- Rental Car (if you would like to have it to explore with)
- spa services, gifts, alcoholic beverages, excursions
Some More Deets about Rip Jack:
RipJack Inn is a 21-room beachside, boutique hotel with two pools and grounds adorned with lush, tropical foliage. Our cozy restaurant sits in the treetops and offers fresh and local delicious cuisine. You will find our yoga shala amidst the palms and bamboo gardens. The space is made of beautiful teak wood, enclosed by tall glass windows and covered by a majestic palapa roof. The shala can fit up to 20 yoga mats.
Our open air restaurant is located on the second floor and offers a unique tree top dining experience. We have a diverse menu of fresh local seafood and meats, as well as tasty vegetarian options. Our executive chef is also happy to work with you to create a customized menu that meets the needs of your group and any dietary restrictions
Each room has a small patio and hammock hanging out front. The rooms have one queen size bed, one single bed and a completely remodeled bathroom, cool split-level air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The rooms have either; one king size bed, two full size beds or one queen and one single bed. Deluxe Rooms come equipped with split-level air conditioning, ceiling fans, in room coffee makers, cable television and a small refrigerator.
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE BOOKED THROUGH RIP JACK OR FRIJOLES LOCOS FOR EXTRA COST:
Full-day surf trips