We're so excited to bring you two full weeks of kids programming this year! Sessions will run from 9:00AM-12:00PM Monday-Friday and almost every day will take place at a different location. What better way to spend a week of the summer?
Every day will be a little bit different. This service is designed for kids ages 12-16.
Each session is limited to 8 participants per week so sign up today! >>>>
- A board and all the appropriate equipment
- Personal instruction so paddlers will learn proper techniques
- Board and paddle care instruction
- Daily snack/lunch break
- Mini-trips and guided paddles to different destinations
- Destinations vary and are dependent on the weather and winds. Most weeks include trips/paddles to: Essex River Creeks, Conomo Point, Pavilion Beach Gloucester, Chebacco Lake, The Breakwater - Gloucester Harbor, etc.
- A minimum of 1 lifeguard trained instructor per group
The dates are:
Session 1: July 6th - July 13th → 9 AM - 12 PM
Session 2: August 13th - August 17th → 9 AM - 12 PM
For everyone's safety, we do ask that each participant is comfortable in and around the water. In the case of inclement weather the Cape Ann SUP crew will decide whether or not to cancel the session.
COST: $350.00/per kid
TO SIGN UP: Click the "book" button above or call the shop at 978-233-1SUP (1787)
Cancellation Policy: We ask that you provide at least one week notice if you are planning to cancel in case there are people on the waiting list. This 'cancellation policy' is in good faith so please, help a brother or sister out and stick to it.
**HEADS UP: Parents and/or legal guardians WILL need to be at sign-in on the first day. This is where we will have you fill out the waivers and provide a copy of most recent physical and immunization paperwork. If a parent/legal guardian does not sign the waiver or have the paperwork, your child will NOT be able to participate. If you would like to sign the waiver ahead of time, please call us. We're happy to accommodate.**
**This service, like most all of of our other services, is weather dependent. Team Cape Ann SUP will make the call at least an hour before if cancellations are necessary**